Frequently saving and backing up your database will save you time and frustration should anything
happen to your hard disk.
To save your datafile
- Click File, Save. The Save As Dialog will display:
- Click the Save button to save the current datafile.
You can save a copy of the open datafile with a new name by entering another name.
To backup your datafile
You can back up your datafile by copying your datafile from c:\citation to a flash drive, a CD, or a network drive. Fro example:
- Insert the flash drive in your USB connection and open the folder.
- Open the folder with your datafile.
- Drag the datafile to the flash drive folder. Windows will make a copy of the datafile on the