You can export your Citation datafiles in a number of different formats.
- Endnote Refer (Use
- RIS (Reference Manager)
To export a Citation datafile
- Open your Citation datafile, and choose Generate, Bibliography.
- Change the publishing style radio button to Custom, and select the custom format file to use for the export.
To export to Endnote Refer, for example, enter "c:\CustomFormats\refer-en.cf" as the Custom format file to use for the export.
For RIS format, enter "c:\CustomFormats\ris.cf."
- Change the Write Bibliography to setting to File, and then click the "Save as Type" list, and choose DOS ASCII TEXT.
- Enter a name for the text file to store your Citation records. For example:
- Click OK to create the text file with your exported records.