You can create a shortcut on your desktop that opens your Citation datafile.
To create a shortcut to a Citation database
- Open the citation folder*.
- Right Click on citation.exe, and click copy.
- Right click on your desktop, and click create shortcut.
- RightClick on the shortcut to citation.exe, and click Properties.
- In the text area for Target, enter the name of your datafile. To create
a shortcut to the bib.dat datafile in the citation folder, for instance, we would
simply add "bib.dat" to the Target for the shortcut:
- Click OK.
You can also rename the shortcut as your database.
To open the citation folder
- DoubleClick on the MyComputer icon on your desktop.
- DoubleClick on your C drive.
- DoubleClick on the citation folder.