The Bibliography selection writes citations for all the records in the currently open datafile.
You can use this feature to write citations for a prospectus for a dissertation, or a
You can also use the feature to write citations for the records in a subset.
If you need to write a course bibliography, for instance, you will need to select the subset of Citation
records for that course, and then use the Bibliography feature to write citations for those records.
You can also use this feature to write notecards for records in your database.
To write a bibliography for all the records in a datafile:
- Click Generate, Bibliography from Datafile. The Bibliography dialog will display.
- Choose the Publishing Style for the citations.
- Make certain that the Check boxes for alphabetizing citations, numbering citations, and including abstracts are set to your preference.
- Set the Write Bibliography to option.
Note: When writing the bibliography to a WordPerfect, or Word Document, be sure to place the cursor at the place in the document where you want the bibliography.
- Click OK to begin writing citations from the open datafile.
See the Preferences topic for information on using abbreviations,
underscoring (rather than italics), the spacing between citations, and other citation formatting